Born Haifa, Israel, 1957; admitted to practice law in Israel (1982) and in the State of New York (1991)*. Sarit is married with two children.
* Actively practicing solely in the capacity as an Israeli Advocate.
For more than 22 years Sarit has been advising conglomerates, Israeli and foreign multinational corporations and partnerships, financial institutions, private equity funds and investors on a range of issues, but with a particular focus on corporate law, securities law, finance and real estate. She has gained practical experience working with clients in the major financial centers in the United States. Sarit actively advises Israeli clients listed on NASDAQ in connection with securities law, related compliance issues and the interaction of the aforementioned with Israeli law.
Sarit’s practice is focused upon:
- advising publicaly traded companies on US and Israeli securities law and related compliance issues
- representing companies, founders and venture capitalists in private equity preferred share or convertible note financings and related issues, including,inter alia, the drafting and negotiation of convertible debentures, syndicated loans and other venture lending documents
- private equity financing including the due diligence process, the drafting and negotiation of preferred share purchase agreements, rights agreements and multi-class constitutional documents
- general corporate law, corporate governance and general taxation
- executive compensation plans and schemes
- general banking law, financial instruments, restructurings and work-outs
- corporate receivership and liquidation
- mergers and acquisitions
- sale, leasing and disposition of land and commercial and residential projects
- land acquisition, project and construction finance
- taxation related to land acquisition, real estate development and construction
Other Legal Experience: Sarit was a clerk to Deputy Chief Justice Ms. Ben-Porat in the Israeli Supreme Court and was an associate at the New York office of Davis, Polk & Wardwell LLP.
Publications: The Israeli Chapter “Aviation Finance & Leasing 2019” in the Chambers and Partners By Adv. Sarit Molcho